Sunday, July 1, 2007

MORE GOOD NEWS...

Hello my dear friends!

How are you all! You must be thinking why your comments take so much time before being posted and why I am not posting comics at regular frequency. Well, in the past few weeks I had described the reason as "Changes in my professional life" which actually meant that I was trying to change my employer/company. Everything is well set and finally I've got a chance to work for a very reputed software company...

As you might be knowing that software companies restrict/ban all the blogs, mails, chat-server etc. so that their employees don't get distracted ;-) but I will always be with you on Sundays, just like this one.

I am very much thankful to all of the visitors who have always kept patience for my low frequency of posting, and all my colleague blog authors who have always been very encouraging and supporting.

OK, now I am being senti... Lets get back in mood.

HEY I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE ;-)
in fact.. now this comic show has become...

SUNDAY SPECIAL COMIC SHOW by KIT WALKER - THE GHOST WHO WALKS

Milte hain after a short break...

Your friendly neighbourhood ghost next door.. (er.. next blog i mean)
Kit

1 comment:

Indrajal Comics Club said...

congrats, kit
keep it up buddy